Powervault Global has extensive experience in delivering large-scale solar installations both nationally and into SE Asia. We take a comprehensive approach to systems integration, design and installation, building mutually beneficial and trusting relationships with our partners. We are committed to delivering turn-key, Utility scale solar power systems with low LCOE providing long term performance and reliability required by our customers.
Utility scale solar installations (1mW+) can be deployed for large electricity users in Manufacturing, Government Infrastructure, Large Retail, Healthcare and Agriculture (including Ground Mount Systems). MW+ systems require more than 4000 solar panels and require a sophisticated EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Contractor to complete.
Powervault Global continues to work with numerous organisations from concept and feasibility to installation for MW scale projects.
Similarly, Powervault Global is vertically engaged in the EPC of ‘solar farms’, supplying electricity directly to the grid for wholesale purchase (PPA).
With our experience, we can provide your organisation with a sophisticated business case and feasibility study on MW scale solar installations. We provide a full service EPC model including:
- Geological surveys covering contour mapping, slope analysis, drainage factors, orientation, access roads etc
- Pile Drive Testing covering soil density, degradation etc
- Civil Works covering drainage, roads, fencing, trenching and re-forestation where applicable
- Fiscal analysis including ROI, potential savings, LCOE (Levelised Cost Of Electricity)
We also offer comprehensive Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Asset Management services including:
- Monitored real time system performance software
- O&M manual with safety instructions, procedures, scheduled and unscheduled activities
- On-site service